Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tanja

Name: Tanja
Age 22
Qualification: At the moment I’m in the 3rd year of my education to become a
occupational therapist.

Hopes: I hope to improve my English. I also hope to learn about the differences
of occupational therapy in the UK and Germany.

Back home: When I’m back in Germany I have another placement for 2 months, a workshop for handicapped people. From june to august I have my final exams to become a occupational therapist.

Future plans: In the future I would like to work in a clinic for psychosomatic illness. I also would like to work with children and adults with ADHD. I’m really interested in both groups of patients.

Hobbies: My hobbies in the winter are: skiing, snowboarding, build snowmen, go for a walk in the winter land. In the summer my hobbies are: swimming, jogging, ride a bike. All in all I like to spend my time with my family and my friends, I like to go to the cinema or to have a ice cream.

Inspiration: I don’t know what inspires me, But I know how to get up when I’m in an bad mood. Music helps me to get a good mood. My friends and my little nephew are also so important for me. Because of this factors I’m in balance and ready to do a good work.

Philosophy: You don’t need a life philosophy. Listen to your he

No comments:

Post a Comment