Wednesday 5 January 2011

Anna



Name: Anna

Age: 26

Qualifications: university degree biology

Hopes:

First of all, I hope to increase my language skills to be able to understand and talk to everybody and to write formal letters as well as reports or scientific papers. Secondly, of course I want to get to know new people and a new culture and want to be part of it. This includes both, private and working life. I´m interested in the way of solving problems in England in the job and want to get to know the way of thinking and working. In addition, I hope that I get more practical skills that could be important for my future career, because my education was more or less theoretical.

Back home:

I am not sure about what I want to do back home. Of course I would love to work, but in case I don´t get a job I think about starting a master study or do another placement. I know that I definitely don´t want to stay unemployed and do nothing but existing.

Future plans:

I am a practical worker. I don´t mind getting dirty or working outside or being completely exhausted after work. I don´t like too much paper work either. So I think the most suitable job for me would be a research assistant job somewhere in the field, in Germany as well as in other countries. There I could use my knowledge, get to know new exciting, maybe important things and people and enjoy working in a practical way.

Hobbies:

Singing in choires, music in general, cooking and baking, reading, theatre and literature

Inspiration:

My parents and my grandparents have a great influence on my way of thinking and living. Due to them I got a very good education and due to them I am who I am. My younger brother is a great inspiration source, too. Because of our not really serious competition who is ”better” I want to reach higher goals and even can imagine to do research and not only get a job anywhere just to have a job. Due to that every researcher is an inspiration for me. To find something special that is of interest for people I don´t even know must be an exciting and somehow magical moment. I want to feel that!

Philosophy:

If I have a philosophy for my life it would be positive thinking. Sometimes things work only because they have to work. Everybody can reach his or her goals, although sometimes it´s very hard. But who cares? After difficult periods there always will be easy ones. The sun never stops shining, but sometimes there are some clouds one has to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment