Wednesday 5 January 2011

Katja



Name: Katja

Age: 26

Qualification:

Commercial Assistant, Studies in Business Administration

Hopes:

The placement gives me the opportunity to find out more about England and to visit other parts of the country. It is a good challenge to improve my English and make new experience with my working experiences abroad. It is an impressive stay. I got the chance to scout Burnley and surroundings, get to know knew cultures and meet a lot of new people.

Back home:

I would like to work in a successful company at a Human Resource Department, so working in my occupation. But perhaps I'm going to work abroad in a foreign country or stay in England.

Future plans:

I would like to work in a Human Resource Department, because that’s my occupation.

Hobbies:

Travel around the world, meet new people, listen to music and go to concerts.

Philosophy:

Carpe Diem and be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment