Wednesday 5 January 2011

Stefanie

Name: Stefanie



Age: 23

Qualification:

Social Worker/Social Pedagogy
Hopes:

Working abroad means to learn new things. And that’s what I’d like to achieve during my placement in the UK. Also learning new ways of working concerning my occupation and improving my English skills. I’m interested in different cultures. To see how people in other countries live and work is very exciting.
Back home:

Back in Germany I want to work in my occupation. Furthermore I’d like to qualify myself in fact that I enhance my skills focused on working with parents and their children.

Future plans:

The field of work for this occupation is wide and it’s hard to decide for one field. But if I have to, it would be to work with families and young persons in difficult situations because I already had placements in this field in the past and it was a really interesting and varied work.

Hobbies:

I like to spend my leisure time with my family and friends, going out, laugh and listen to music.

Inspiration:

The daily life is my inspiration. Every day I meet people, including my family and friends, who handle different situations in different ways. I meet them everywhere, at work, on the street and in my leisure time.

Philosophy:

Trust in yourself and don’t worry what other people think about you. If they say you can’t achieve something when just do it and convince them.

No comments:

Post a Comment