Wednesday 5 January 2011

Annekatrin




Name: Annekatrin

Age: 22

Qualification:

I’m in the 3rd year of education for occupational therapy.
Hopes:

I hope I will learn a lot about the English traditions, culture and the work in a residential home. I also hope to learn the language.

Back home:

When I’m back in Germany I will have a practical time in a occupational therapy praxis. In June 2011 I will my final exams to become a qualified occupational therapist.

Future plans:

I hope to get a good job in an residential home in Germany in the near of my home town.

Hobbies:

I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, going out for dancing, shopping or having a drink in a café. In the summer I like to go to the beach, inline skating or riding a bike. In winter I love to go on Christmas markets, ice skating or driving with the sledge.

Inspiration:

I’m inspired by people who help other people without thinking about their selves. Make good things in their life’s to give others a joy. People often do something for their own advantage. It is a pity. We should think about it and change something.

Philosophy:

Go your own way. Be sure what you want to do and who you want to be. Sometimes family or friends wont understand it, but it is your life and you should be happy. You can’t be who others want you to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment