Wednesday 5 January 2011

Jonathan



Name: Jonathan

Age: 18

Qualification:

Social assistant

Hopes:

I came to the UK to improve my English skills. I also wanted to meet new friends and to built new friendships.

Back home:

I want to see my whole family and friends again. If I don’t get the chance to start my life in the UK, yet, I’ll start a 2nd vocational training in event engineering in cologne.

Future plans:

I’m really interested in music that’s why I want to do a further education in record engineering. I hope to get a job here in the UK. To settle down and having my own family.

Hobbies:

playing volleyball, ride a bike, to take and adapt pictures, mixing music, meet friends, swimming and other sport activities.

Inspiration:

My inspiration is the music and the smile of the children when I start my working day in the children’s centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment