Wednesday 5 January 2011

Frank



Name: Frank

Age: 20 years young

Qualifications:

State proved Media assistant state proved Sport assistant

Hopes:

During this 6 month here in the UK i hope to improve my english, so that I can speak realy well. Furthermore I will learn many about this country, their standard of living, their culture and about their working skills/to get working experience

Back home:

Maybe I don’t wont to go back to Germany, if i’ve get the chance to work here I would stay here.
But if I go back to Germany I would like became a Manager (any sportsteam , I prefere football)

Future plans: I would like to do any kind of jobs wich is in contact with sport(football). Maybe an physical therapist, personal trainer or anything like that.

Hobbies:

Play football all the time, do any sport(i love it) , meet friends, read a book.

Inspiration:

My Passion is football, so each football player how follow his target und reach it, inspries me, particular Fernando Torres(the hole Liverpool FC.) and Sepp Herberger. And persons like the caracter of “Forest Gump”

Philosophy:

I would say young people or old people, what ever, that they never lost their targets in live, that they should always look forward (in the future) and that every person have an regulation. !

“NEVER GIVE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR AIMS”

No comments:

Post a Comment