Wednesday 5 January 2011

Jennifer



Name: Jennifer

Age: 28

Qualification:

In March of 2010 I finished my studies of Geography – minor subjects Sociology and Psychology – at Humboldt University of Berlin with an MA degree (Dipl.-Geogr.). My major fields of study have been Urban and Economic Geography. During my studies I gained work experience in different organisations and companies, e.g. in Bournemouth/England.

Hopes:

For me, there are several reasons for doing this work placement in Burnley/England. First of all I would like to gain some more international work experience in order to become more competitive and to increase my labour market opportunities. Secondly I intend to improve and refresh my English language skills. Thirdly I want to experience what it means to work in an English company and to live in the country itself. Last but not least I see the work placement as an opportunity to achieve personal growth, that is to improve my abilities and to discover new talents.

Back home:

To be honest, I would like to extend my stay in Burnley/England because I’ve enjoyed it very much. When I’m back in Berlin/Germany I want to find the “perfect” job, that is a job which I like and which gives me enough money to fulfill my dreams.

Future plans:

In the future I would like to work in tourism and/or urban development.

Hobbies:

I enjoy travelling, music (gigs, clubs), cinema and simply meeting my friends.

Inspiration:

Music inspires me.

Philosophy:

Life is short. So find your passions, kill all your worries and live it!! No matter what other people think about you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment