Wednesday 5 January 2011

Christina

Photobucket

Name: Christina
Age: 20
Qualification: Apprenticeship to become a travel agent
Hopes: I hope I can improve my English. The English I’ve learned in school isn’t enough to study “marketing” in Germany.

Back home: I want to finish my apprenticeship as travel agent and after that studying at a university “economics”

Future plans: Not anymore working at a hotel, it’s busy and hard work and they don’t get enough money. Maybe I would like to work at a travel agency or at an airport but if I pass my exams in “economics” and “marketing”, I would like to work for a TV-channel, a magazine, a company and so on (maybe as a “marketing director”).

Hobbies: I love sports: basketball and cheerleading and another hobby is to phone

Inspiration: I’m inspired by my friends: they achieved ao much in life and I would like to become like them.

Philosophy: Just do it! Do what you want and live every moment – it could open a great possibility for yoa

No comments:

Post a Comment