Wednesday 30 March 2011

Frank placement report

What is your name?
Frank Wegner

Frank @ the entrance of the Blessed Trinity R.C. College

What is the name of the company you are working at?
Blessed Trinity Roman Catholic College
What is your role in the organisation?
I’m a member of staff. I do all sport specific things at ‘spirit of sport leisure centre’.
What are your daily tasks?
My tasks are:
Supervise groups of students
participate in lessons
support the PE teacher
Visit some sports events (like football year 9 ‘Lancashire cup’ etc.)
What are your achievements so far?
Improved my English and communication skills. Working with youngsters.

Frank James

What were the challenges and how did you manage them?
Get involved in the lessons.
What are your plans for the rest of the placement to get the most out of it?
Wanna do some more into the lessons. Give some instructions etc. And maybe become more a colleague for the members of staff.

Repairing the bike

How is your cooperation with colleagues and management in your placement organisation?
I got a really good relationship with my colleagues. We talk together, laugh together as well as work together as a team. I feel really comfortable there.
How do you experience to speak another language at work?
The first days it was difficult but during the time we adjust ourselves with it.
What have you learnt so far?
I think my biggest improvement is my English. I also learnt a lot about the English way of living and traditions.

Bike tour

No comments:

Post a Comment