Friday 4 March 2011

Christina Placement Report

Photobucket

What is your name?
Christina P.

What is the name of the company/institution you are working at?
Holiday Inn Express Burnley

What are your daily tasks?
Clean tables, wash dishes, tidy up kitchen and breakfast area

What are your achievements so far?
Understand English better than before
Speak more English
Saw London, Manchester and York
What were the challenges and how did you manage them?
To understand the Burnley dialect is really difficult, so I listen and try to communicate.

What are your plans for the rest of the placement to get the most out of it?
Maybe visit Liverpool but there’s too much snow in the moment. I want to see as much as I can from England.

How is your cooperation with the colleagues and management in your placement organization?
They are all very nice people and we have a lot of fun at work.

How do you experience to speak another language at work?
Most of the time I use words and phrases that I’ve known before but sometimes I learn new things and that makes me a little bit proud of myself than I can speak more and more English.

No comments:

Post a Comment